6/15/2007

2000 Everything and Nothing - David Sylvian

Singer/songwriter David Sylvian's career spans a long and enigmatic scene of experimental rock and emotional restylings. Not one to fully absorb the conventional ways of a certain circuit, Sylvian is a realist musician. The new millennium brought the release of the double-disc Everything and Nothing, a reflection of Sylvian's previously unreleased older material. Sonically gorgeous with vocals comparable to Bryan Ferry, Everything and Nothing is a vastly expressive record of 29 tracks lost in the vaults of remixes, time, and creative changes; it is certainly a moving package of lush elevations and underrated wordplay. Evil Monkey says... Get it NOW!!!

CD 1
Parte 1
Parte 2
Parte 3


CD 2
Parte 1
Parte 2
Parte 3


Bonus CD!!!

PASSWORD: ruskaval

If you don't know who David Sylvian is, take a look on this images, maybe you'll remember a song from the Babel's Original Soundtrack.


2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Muchas Gracias, Amigo!

I had never heard of David Sylvian until I came across your excellent blog, and I recalled his name when I listened to some guys called Global Communication a few days ago....another door has opened for me to explore!.. So I had to come back and hear this recording. Now I'm going looking for the BABEL soundtrack.

The video is good to watch , but anytime I try to DL one of them, a window pops open and says "there was a problem with the AJAX request; please try again" and it just keeps up. I must have a blocker on someplace, otherwise I would see more people having the problem. No major aggravation;

and once more, thanks for all the great music : you are one super hominid!

Luego.

Anónimo dijo...

thank you