5/25/2007

1936 Nuages - Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli

Jean Baptiste “Django” Reinhardt, born on 1910 was a Belgian Sinto jazz guitarist. He was one of the first prominent jazz musicians to be born in Europe, and one of the most renowned jazz guitarists of all time. His most renowned tunes include “My Sweet”, “Minor Swing”, “Tears”, “Belleville”, “Djangology” and... “Nuages” what it's you're receiving right now, but he's not alone, There is Stéphane Grappelli, born on 1908, a French pioneer jazz violinist who founded the Quintette du Hot Club de France with Django. It was one of the first and arguably the most famous of all-string jazz bands. Too many people, this is one the best European's Jazz samples... (It's not only in New Orleans, baby)

Tracklist:
01. Dinah
02. Tiger Bag
03. Oh, Lady Be Good
04. I Saw Stars
05. Confessin'
06. The Continental
07. Blue Drag
08. Swanee River
09. Ultrafox
10. Avalon
11. Smoke Rings
12. I've Had My Moments
13. Djangology
14. Nagasaki
15. Sweet Chorus
16. Rose Room
17. When Day Is Done
18. Nocturne
19. Improvisation
20. Low Cotton
21. Solid Old Man
22. Nuages
23. Jive Bomber
24. Dinah 1941

Parte 1
Parte 2

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

There are so many to choose from , I'll be busy for a WEEK!!

Thanks so very much for ALL the great tunes you're willing to share; Muchas Gracias!

I would never be able to find these great titles anywhere; indeed, I wouldn't KNOW of many unless you had put them up...Thanks again...

and please don't shoot the cat....
they keep the mice out of your underwear....

I'd better get busy...

luego.